Wednesday, November 4, 2009

upcoming weekend

I have some new pics I need to post and will be doing so soon. I have been extremely busy- this Friday I am doing my first craft fair!! I have been working on items for this along with orders that have continued to come in. Thank you to all of you that have ordered and allowed me to take your items as displays-that helps me out alot! I am extremely excited and nervous about this Friday!! I have been working on some cute winter/christmas shirts, again, I will have pics soon. Also I would like to wish my sweet Gracie a Happy Birthday!!! She turned 5 Sunday and we will be having her party this Saturday-oh what a weekend ahead. So wish me luck and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on items or setting up my booth or anything I would appreciate all you input!!! Hope everyone has a Great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. What craft fair will you be doing and when & where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Friday the 6th in Mt Juliet.

    ReplyDelete