Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Orders

All Christmas shirts will be $12-$15.00.













I am getting several Christmas orders coming in and I wanted to go ahead and post some of the Christmas shirts I've been working on!! Also don't forget the mugs-they have been a hit-I've done alot of them for people getting them for: stocking stuffers, teachers gifts, co-workers, and the sports ones for the men in your life(I've got vols and titans;camo). They really do make cute gifts!! Don't forget I've got adult($10.00) and child's($8.00).
I am very excited about Christmas-I always love the holidays!! I know we are going to have such a fun Christmas this year with a 5 year old and 22 month old:) Which is why I am going to try to wind up all my Christmas orders by the first week of December, so I would like to get all orders in by the end of November so that will give me a week to complete all of them. Don't get me wrong I love doing this and who doesn't need a little extra Christmas cash but I have been VERY busy this last two weeks, I can't even count how many turkeys I've done, which has brought to my attention that Christmas could get a little crazy. One of the best things about the holidays is family!! so I don't want to be stuck monogramming and appliqueing all hours of the night. I will try my best not to turn any orders away so e-mail me and I'll see what I can do!!







No comments:

Post a Comment