Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bows and such

This is for Taylor Swan-who doesn't love Minnie!! She is going to use this as a church bag-to carry coloring books and crayons-Great idea. But I can think of so many ideas for this bag(especially gifts). The bag with your choice of monogramming is $10.00. I can do different characters or just the name. I also have the bag in a couple of colors-but I only have a few and they're going fast -I've already gotten 7 orders-so let me know.
You gotta love Cathy the caterpillar and her friends Betsy the butterfly and Curtis the caterpillar.

Can you even see the bow for all the chocolate ice cream?


This is Hope with her hip headband-aunt che-che(my sister chelsey) had to have one of these herself.



This bow looks very elegant-Great for church.




I sold several of these during the 4th, but they are cute for any patriotic outfit!





This is Gracie with her sweet daisy bow in!!-She LOOKS so innocent-huh?






For Daddy's Little Girl--make Dad proud with these cute camo bows.

The bows are $4.00 and I can do in many sizes and colors. I usually make them on alligator clips but can do to your preference! All bows/flops are made in a smoke-free environment.





No comments:

Post a Comment