Sunday, July 12, 2009

Add a little something to your flops!!

More flops for Taylor. You are going to be so stylish.Hope you enjoy!
Haley-here are your flops!! Cute,cute,cute. This is the order I just finished for Haley Simmons. Gracie is sooo excited,you and her have matching flops.

This is an order I just finished for Katy-Beth Stovall-she picked out the colors herself. I must say, Katy-Beth, good taste-too cute. She also picked out the matching button pony-tails with her initials. I can't wait to see you in these.


I made these flip flops for my daughter,Gracie-she loves them. I'm going to have to make her some in more colors-she wants to wear them with everything. I am also working on some for Haley Simmons.



These are the flip flops I did for Taylor Swan for the 4th, they are sooo cute on!




The flops are $8.00, and I can get several different colors. You can get the buttons monogrammed or plain.

1 comment:

  1. the flip flops are so cute...taylor loves them!heather is making us another pair and taylor wants to know what other color she can have!thanks !!tonya swan

    ReplyDelete