Friday, October 8, 2010

do you ever feel like you're in a pig race?

Do you ever feel like this-lol!! I went yesterday with Gracie on her field trip to the pumpkin patch and at the very end they had a pig race-it was so cute and the kids loved it(okay I loved it too). When I was looking thru the pics and saw this one it just struck me as funny cuz sometimes this is exactly what I feel like!! But the field trip was great gracie had fun and I enjoyed being with her!
My lil Hope is sooo funny!! She sees me make things and sell them or give them as gifts and so when I made this piggy shirt for her for farm week at preschool she went crazy when I went to make a pics of it!! She was crying and screamin -" that my shirt". She is so emotional and dramatic but hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment