Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lots of Options

the yellow has little bees on it (cute with the letter b), black and white polk-a-dot, strawberry shortcake, Christmas penguins, patriotic red, white and blue, holiday gingerbreads, black and white with scene.
black with candy corn, orange and white check, camo-for the hunter in your life-,adorable snowmen, white with little swirls, lime green and pink polk-a-dot

orange, pink with crazy dots (love it), purple with little swirls, halloween, care bears, and little boys sports.

I have had several interest in the mugs and what options there are on the fabric-so here are a few pic of some of the fabric I have on hand. I do have a few that I didn't get in the pics, and I also have some vols and titans fabric on the way, so don't see what tickles your fancy, let me know and I'm sure we can find something!!
Here are some of the fabrics I have. It may be hard to tell alot about them but I would've had to take a bunch of pics to get each one individually so they are bunched up-if you see one you would like to see closer up let me know and I can e-mail you a up close pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment